Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a Great day!

Today was such a great day! Completely filled with the Lord, not because I spent the whole day praying or soaked in the Word or in church. But because HE filled me with His joy. Today I cleaned up a bit, spent time with Karsten, baked (applesauce bread, will tell you how it tastes tomorrow!), cooked a few meals for this week, did a little sewing and crocheted! There was nothing special about today at all ... Just that the Lord blessed me!

Well there was something great about today, the Lord decided to reveal to me something that I have been struggling with for a while now. I had so much confusion and anxiety about this topic and major issue that I really believe it was holding me back from completely trusting Him in this situation I am in right now. I trusted but always held back alittle, always thinking of this thing that was confusing me. Well not now!!! Thank God! He opened my eyes to it and it is perfectly clear to me now! Scripture was actually coming alive to me after this revelation and it was like OH!!! I GET IT! ... what a great feeling!

It reminds me of a song called "Alive Again" by Matt Meher? I'll have to look it up to be sure but its something like that! Anyways, its a great song and it talks about that! If you can youtube it, its an amazing song! And lastly, thank you Jesus for everything you are doing in my life! You truly are changing me for the better ... no matter what the world throws at me, it IS for my good and for your glory!!! God is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment