Monday, January 18, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

As I've been perusing all the mommy blogs out there I have come across some really cool ones. Some have to do with Preschool activities (amazing crafts and learning activities I really want to do with Karsten) and some daily specific ones like Word Filled Wednesdays, Say it Saturdays, Flashback Fridays (theres your plug Alysha!) and todays ... Muffin Tin Mondays! What Muffin Tin Mondays is all about is putting the food into the muffin tin that your child is going to eat. Usually I do believe there are themes ... Christmas foods, New Years (she made the food look like the year 2010), Thanksgiving, different colors etc etc. Today however there was no theme which is good becuase I dont think I could have thought of a theme! But here is Karstens muffin tin meal :)


We have from the top left Pudding, Cheese Circles, Star PB and Nutella Sandwich.
Bottom Left: Another Star PB&N Sandwich, Cheese Roll Up and more Pudding



She loved it! And she ate EVERYTHING ... which is a great thing lately because she hasnt been eating very well! I think I might have a Muffin Tin Meal EVERY DAY!

3 comments:

  1. that is a very cute and very neat idea! i am going to have to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH how cute!!! Where did u end up finding your muffin pan? it's cute :) I will have to try this....when I get a smaller one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats why I had to buy one too, I only have a 12 cup one and i wasnt about to fill that up with food for her. I found this one in the 1.00 section at target :) The last one left and its even in my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete