Monday, January 11, 2010

SO ... here it is! The long awaited purse I"ve been making! Its definately not perfect, yet, but I know why and I know how to fix it next time! It will take a little bit longer to make but thats okay because it will be done properly and look 50x better! So all it is, is the bottom of my husbands ACU pants (one leg) cut off and sewn on the bottom. It was hard because I already had the form for outside but had to make the lining according to that. The lining is alittle bigger than the bag but next time I'm going to take the outside completley apart and almost start from scratch. But anyways I really like how it turned out for the most part!



So today Karsten was playing around and wanted to wear a pretty flower sun dress. So we put it on and then she ran out of the room saying "When I get married I'm going to wear this!" Its the first time she's ever mentioned anything about when she gets married! It was so darn cute!



This was before the whole "wedding dress" ... she was making "Moosic" with all her stuff, like a big ol' drum set! I think its so adorable because she looks like a hippie in her "crown" :)




No comments:

Post a Comment