Sunday, January 10, 2010

Interviewing Karsten

So I found another blog, I dont remember which one unfortunately, a mother that interviews her child every few months to see the difference in how they answer a few questions. So I decided to try it with Karsten. I can see we have a few things to work on ...

What is your name? Karsten
When were you born? (shrugs shoulders) and says I dont know ... BIG!
How old are you? 3 (and holds up 4 fingers, then 2 then 3)
Who is your mommy? You are!
What does your mommy do? Make muffins (havent in a while but I plan to!)
Who is your daddy? That one! (and points to something obviously not her daddy)
What does your daddy? Go to work
What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite food? Chocolate and cheese (so very true!)
What food do you not like to eat? I dont know (shrugging shoulders)
What is your favorite animal? Puppy, and giraffe, and elephant! NOT tiger and not bear
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor (never new that!)
Where do you want to live when you grow up? A doctor house
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Rub my back
What does daddy say? I love you and miss you little kid! (Daddy is gone right now)
What does mommy say? I dont know (how can she say this? I say tons of things to her every single day! LOL)
What is your favorite song? (holding arms really wide and in a soft voice sings) "Airplanes coming to me!" (never heard of it either!)
What is your favorite movie? Spongebob and Strawberry Shortcake
What is your favorite ice cream? Pudding (?)
Where is your favorite place to eat? I dont know
Who is your favorite person? Birpa (Aunt April)
Who is your best friend? Abby and NaNa
What is your favorite book? Frogger says Duckie
What is yoru favorite thing to do? I dont know

She has MANY I dont knows ... Is that teenager phase already starting? It was so funny when she started singing the airplanes coming to me song! While I think its really cute the answers she gave, it kinda makes me wonder if I need to work on some stuff with her. Like, do we not read enough that she doesnt have a favorite book? THAT is one of my goals this year .. work more with Karsten on stuff; art projects, "school work", learning different things etc.

1 comment:

  1. lol ok the answer about living in a doctor house.....that girl KNOWS whats right!! HAH!!!

    ReplyDelete