Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jonah and the Whale!

Karsten has been watching the VeggieTales Jonah and the Whale okay? Well today shes watching it and here is the conversation:

Karsten: Mommy?

Me: Yes?

Karsten: Why didnt Jonah go to Nineva?

Me: Because he didnt want to I guess baby.

Karsten: I want to

Me: You do huh?

Karsten: Yeah, I'll go to Ninevah for Jonah!!

HaHa ... isnt that cute?! Move over Jonah here comes your replacement! She also asks why Jonah got inside the belly of a whale and I say because he didnt obey God and if you choose to not do what God wants there are consequences and she usually says, Jonah didnt listen to God? And I usually say thats right, now are you going to obey mommy so you dont end up like Jonah?? Is it bad to use bible characters to scare your kids into listening to you? LOL

2 comments:

  1. indeed, there are consequences! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...put the fear of god into her :D lol! I forgot about that story...!

    ReplyDelete