Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gratituesday!

On the Heavenly Homemakers blog she does a Gratituesday blog where she discusses what she is grateful for. So today I"m going to do it! Because there is LOTS I'm thankful for today. Lets begin with this situation I am in ... (I should really think of a name to give it so I stop calling it the situation I am in lol) .. anyways, it hasnt been good lately. Its alot of stress, alot of heartache and alot of ... well everything else. Anyways, God worked mightily yesterday. I cant really discuss what exactly happened but I know it was definately God that worked in the situation. I wish I could discuss more with you all about what it is that is going on but I dont feel its the right time yet? I dont know. Anyways I'm just thankful that the Lord moved the way he did yesterday! You have no idea how huge it was for me.

Also, today I am thankful that it is WARMER! Okay so living in SE Georgia you would think it would be warm all year round, well its supposed to be. But this Jet-stream is sitting so low that its bringing all the ARCTIC weather all the way down here! Usually its 60s during the day and 30's or 40's at night ... well lately its been 20's or lower at night and 40's during the day. Definately colder! BUT NOT TODAY!!!! Right now its 53! Whoo hoo! Thats close to 60 for me! Going to the gym today (another reason I'm thankful!) I was actually able to not wear freeze on the way in! So thank you Lord for a beautiful sunny day, let the warmer weather come!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy the Lord worked His mighty hand in your situation! Hope all goes well! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete