Friday, January 15, 2010

Its here??

Spring?? Are you there?!

Oh my goodness it feels absolutely wonderful outside! Its sunny, bright, cheery and WARM! in the mid 60's so far, at least according to my Desktop Weather. After so long of that disgusting deep freeze (yes I realize northerners get it for way long than us but thats what you get for living in the north LOL), its so nice to finally see our normal temps again! And it *should* be getting warmer and warmer!

So thats all, I just wanted to talk about how nice it was outside! Another post might be coming later today ... not sure. I have a Farewell Party to go to for a wonderful couple in my small group tonight and I plan on taking K outside to play for a bit and MAYBE a nap becuase she woke up at 645 am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment