Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gratituesday!

Today really ... I only have a 5 word gratitude to share with you ...

Hes on his way home!!!!

Thats right, My hubby is on his way home for R&R ... I am excited to see what the Lord has planned, how I am going to grow from this experience and to see the Joy on Karstens face when she sees her daddy ... Oh my goodness I know its going to be so amazing to see her run up to him! How precious just to even think about. Granted he has only been gone for about 3 months and we have quite a bit more to go before he comes home from this deployment, but ... hes coming home! I just know its going to be a blessing, somehow. Dont know how or exactly whats going to take place, but I know the Lord will bless us!

Have a great Gratituesday!! God is Good!

2 comments: